The Senior Information Security Analyst is responsible for overseeing and assessing information risk of identified vulnerabilities for IT networks, systems and applications, and facilitates vulnerability remediation across the organization using IT security tools and methodologies. Reports on findings and provides recommendations for corrective action. Assesses risk within the Vendor Management Program. Participates in IT audits, risk assessments and regulatory compliance measurements. As the Senior Analyst, this position may assign and oversee work activities of Information Security Analyst(s), and will serve in a project leadership role to include cross functional matrixed teams.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND FUNCTIONS:
1. Manages IT security and risk (data systems, network, and/or applications) within the organization.
2. Responds to questions from internal and external audits and examinations.
3. Develops and reviews policies, standards and procedures that meet approved policy and regulatory requirements, and amends existing programs to meet current requirements.
4. Facilitates IT security/risk awareness and develops related training curriculum.
5. Serves as project manager or lead for IT security related projects.
6. Promotes awareness of regulatory standards, organizational risk and industry best practices across the organization.
7. Acts as a liaison to provide IT security guidance to business units in discovery and planning of new products, services or applications.
8. Assists with testing and continued development of the incident response plan (IRP).
9. Facilitates incident response and forensic investigations when required.
10. Performs related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Information/Cyber Security, Information Systems or Computer Science (or technical discipline); or, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Seven to 10 years of progressively responsible IT security or information security experience.
Five years of experience conducting IT compliance assessments, security reviews and risk assessments.
Five years of experience in administering IT security controls within an organization.
Knowledge of technical and security infrastructure, LAN/WAN networks, applications (web and database), virtualization related to IT security.
Experience with IPS, SIEM, vulnerability scanners, firewalls, VPN, email and web security technologies.
Prior experience working within a financial services organization preferred.
Prior experience working with regulatory agencies such as the FDIC and/or NCUA preferred.
Knowledge of FFIEC guidelines preferred.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Server systems administration including Active Directory.
Extensive knowledge of security infrastructure, principles, concepts and contemporary industry best practices.
Knowledge of networking concepts to include LAN/WAN, datacenter, and security (firewalls and VPN), and IDS/IPS.
Knowledge of Cisco enterprise grade products to include: Nexus 7000, UCS, ASA, Secure ACS, TACACS+, ISR, ESA, WSA and CSMA.
Knowledge of VMware server, desktop virtualization, and Storage Area Networks (SAN).
Knowledge of security strategies and practices related to Tower's technology infrastructure.
Desired certifications include: CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GIAC, and/or other relevant certifications.
Vulnerability Assessments - Audits, Information - Network Security, Policies & Procedures
With more than 100 locations worldwide, Robert Half Technology is a leading provider of IT professionals on a project and full-time basis for initiatives ranging from web development and systems integration to network security and technical support. Through our alliances with industry-leading organizations such as HDI® and the Microsoft® Partner program, we have access to client companies that other staffing firms don't. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to free online technical training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.674.2094 or visit roberthalf.com/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.