This position is both technical and business focused in Enterprise Master Data management and is responsible for providing advanced level subject-matter expertise and support of implementation and ongoing management of master data governance processes and operations for CCR and Clients. The position encompasses the following master data domains: Customer, Equipment, Vendor, Material, and Finance. This position will require collaboration with key members of IT, Finance Business Services, functional organizations and business units. This position will define and maintain global master data standards, design and support governance processes, and monitor and ensure data integrity. Position provides guidance, direction and developmental support to Data Quality Analyst, Enterprise Master Data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, IT, other business or engineering related field
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in Accounting, Finance, IT or other business discipline
• Previous experience in performing business analysis, data analysis, financial reporting, database management and/or process improvement
• Sound judgement and decision making capabilities
• Demonstrated experience of business and data processes within at least one data domain such as Customer, Equipment, Vendor, Material, or Finance.
• Demonstrated collaboration with multiple business functions
• Experience in data governance / data quality
• Knowledge of multiple data domains
• Proficient with MS Office (Advanced Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience in SAP & SQL
• Data quality management processes
• Six Sigma certification preferred
• Master’s degree preferred
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.