A Data Support Analyst job in Houston, Texas is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will act as the primary customer point of contact for ALL questions related to "Data " Also Data troubleshooting - point of connection with application when bugs are data driven. Configuration management (CMDB) support - system rules / auto discovery logics & reconciliations, data heath check monitoring and reporting - by system and by tech service.
Data Support Analyst job responsibilities include:
• Data bulk loads for project / new integration / cleansing / updates / migrations
• Integration specs for inbound & outbound Data flow/connector with other systems
• Partnering with other EMIT and non-EMIT groups in the resolution of data related issues
• Running data quality metrics tools and taking action to correct issues, including root cause analysis for systemic problems
• Ensuring the data is in compliance with defined data standards
• Assist in promoting effective use of standard data management tools and processes
• MOC data testing and troubleshooting
• Associates Degree
• Three to Five Years of Experience Required
• Microsoft SQL
If you are interested in this Data Support Analyst job in Houston,Texas then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Thomas Grider at 832-325-3361 or Thomas.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.