Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Participate in or review all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine system data visualization requirements and specifications needed in large/complex development project in the enterprise data and metadata management solutions.
- Assess and develop prototypes with various visualization options and perform the required data analysis for the project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements Provide forward looking options and advanced data graphing, data discovery, data association and data exploration capabilities via leveraging data visualization techniques against design requirements.
- Develop, review, troubleshoot and enhance complex data lineage, node, and vector visualization in an efficient manner to advance application upgrade, extension, or other developments. Analyze data for linking and associating, and develop tools to automate compliance of the application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project.
- May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Strong data visualization experience with hands on experience on D3, interactive graphs with D3.js, and network visualization.
- Expert knowledge of Front end Technologies, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX and WS integration.
- Experience integrating Jenkins with the code pipeline and CI/CD with AWS.
- Experience with AWS native services and restful API's is highly desired.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.