A Penske Data Integration Developer (Senior Programmer Analyst) will be responsible for building data integrations using various technologies such as ETL tools, Python, Java etc. This person must have the ability to understand complex data relationships and business requirements and formulate efficient and reliable solutions to difficult problems. This person should have experience in end to end design, development and implementation of data integration between cloud and on premise sources and targets. He/She must have strong communication and analytical skills and have the ability to work with developers, DBAs, Architect and Business subject matter experts. Very strong in design and implementation of Data Integration using large amounts of data residing on Big Data, relational databases and other mainframe platforms. Knowledge of AWS is a big plus.
Our beautiful Corporate Campus is conveniently located 7 miles South of Reading, PA. Relocation assistance may be considered for qualified candidates !
• Work side by side with business owners to define and understand business requirements to build new data integrations and make changes and enhancements to existing enterprise data integration solutions.
• Have a very good understanding of Data Integration, Data Warehousing (DW), Big Data solutions and transactional data repositories.
• Involved in managing the design of the Company's data extraction, staging and loading to data into GreenPlum, Postgres, MySQL, Gemfire databases, Big Data, and relational databases
• Being able to insure that data is as consistent, clean and accurate as possible. Develop and deploy metrics for data quality.
• Involved in the technical aspects of customer requirements analysis, understand technical specification for completeness, and should be able involve in any phase of the project.
• Familiar with Agile methodology of development process.
• Develop technical documentation, including requirements documents, process overviews, data models, data flow.
• Will be involved in Cloud, ETL, PL/SQL, UNIX development and implementation wherever required.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5 years of experience with the development and implementation of data integration solution using ETL tools or customized solutions.
• Broad expertise spanning various technologies, business process integration, enterprise data warehousing and advanced analytics. Experience moving data between S3 and Greenplum preferred.
• 5 years of experience designing, developing and implementing data integration solutions in DW, transactional database environment.
• 5 years of experience understanding complex data warehousing performance management.
• 5 years of strong experience in any industry standard ETL tools.
• Experience with Data Modelling tools like Talend or Pantaho is a plus.
• 5 years of experience with database programming and design, including mastery of complex report queries and SQL optimization.
• 5 years of experience with enterprise-class RDBMS, preferably Oracle
• Strong grasp of advanced SQL writing and query tuning/optimization
• Strong written / oral communication and organizational skills
• Ability to self-manage and multi-task on multiple projects
• 4 years of experience in Linux OS.
• Experience working in AWS or any other Cloud environment is a plus.
• Understanding of in-memory no-SQL database is a plus. • Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, General Electric Capital Corporation and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 216,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
A little about us:
Penske Truck Leasing and Penske Logistics proudly recruits and hires veterans nationwide. We’re annually listed on the Victory Media Top 100 Military-Friendly Employer list (they publish G.I. Jobs and Military Spouse magazines). Last year, 13 percent of new hires were veterans. The company is actively hiring truck drivers, truck maintenance and logistics operations personnel. We are a leading global transportation services provider, offering full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.