A Database Admin III job in Rochester,NY is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Candidates will be responsible for creation, stability and security of databases from concept to deployment. Qualified candidates will have 8 - 10 years of professional DBA experience. Postgres or Greenplum experience is a plus.
Database Admin IIII job responsibilities include:
• Establishing flexible data stores
• Performance turning and query optimization
• Collaborating with applications team on system design
• Ensuring system meets corporate standards and regulatory mandates
• Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
• 8 - 10 years of professional DBA experience in a medium to enterprise environment
• MSCDBA or other DBA certificate preferred
• Greenplum or Postgress experience is a bonus
If you are interested in this Database Admin III position inRochester,NYthen please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Gina Manioci at (585)-242-5320 or by email at Gina.Manioci@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.