As a member of the Development Services team, the Database Administrator IV ("DBA IV") is responsible for developing and maintaining SQL based database solutions.
- *Bachelors Degree
- *Minimum 5 years of SQL DBA experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years' of SQL DBA experience required
- Strong Transact SQL development skills
- Experience in SQL Server High Availability (HA) options such as Failover Cluster, Database Mirroring, Log Shipping, Replication
- Excellent organizational, analytical, verbal, and written communications skills
- Good understanding of MS Windows operating system and general understanding of network architecture
- Experience with Oracle databases a plus; experience with UNIX and LINUX operating systems a plus
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of colleague trust and confidence in the group's knowledge of and concern for colleague's business needs
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/VeteransNote
: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.Note
: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled