Data Services and Operations Management (DSOM) team, an arm of Wealth Investment Management Technology (WIMT) group is looking for a operations and production support lead with strong experience in Informatica ETL development, product configuration and administration, and many other platform activities in Oracle and DB2 environments. Candidate should have the ability to provide the highest technical expertise for the planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of complex database and Informatica environments. Candidate should have strong experience in making recommendations on scalable and repeatable processes and implement tools/technology to proactively monitor the overall Platform health.
- Maintenance and administration of Informatica across WIMT group in 24/7 production environments.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying issues that impact the environment and service delivery
- Translate business needs into technical solutions
- Organize issues and prioritize in a fast paced environment with hard deadlines
- Drive multiple complex production issues simultaneously using a wide range of skills
- Interact effectively with a variety of internal and external partners including distributed Systems, infrastructure, architecture, and software vendors
- Partner with others on issue identification and resolution, problem solving, and planning
- Lead a team of 5-10 people
- 10+ years of database design and administration experience
- 5+ years of Informatica experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in configuration and administration of Informatica products including PowerCenter, Metadata Manager, DVO, Message Queues, and Informatica Data Quality (IDQ)
- Experience in Informatica products upgrades from 9.5.x to 9.6.x or 10.x in a multi-node environment
- Experience with implementing Informatica High Availability (HA) Grid
- Experience with integrating multiple environments into a single HUB is a huge plus.
- Should be Strategic thinker, mentor and team player with good communication and problem solving skills
- Strong skills in all data related subjects like data modelling, SQL, Data Analysis, Database space management, Data Masking, Database Monitoring, Data virtualization
- Should have thorough understanding of batch job processing, job automation tools like Autosys and be able to provide batch job improvement solutions
- Experience with Tech Refresh projects
- Experience with leading and guiding offshore teams
- Expertise in planning, budgeting, resourcing and end-to-end delivery of data driven initiatives
- Good understanding of project/support processes/procedures (EACO, PAC2000, JIRA, CREST)
- Knowledge and understanding of data governance challenges and approaches: metadata, data quality, and data stewardship
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of Financial institution's wealth, trust and brokerage
- Knowledge of BI tools
- Superior critical thinking skills, fast learner and ability to take on new challenges as needed
- Experience with Risk and Regulatory efforts like remediating software vulnerabilities and certificates
- Experience with version control tools
- Experience with Data Transmission methods like NDM
- Informatica certification preferred
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
A little about us:
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.