Panasonic Avionics is the world leader in in-flight entertainment and communications, with most systems installed, most airlines served, and the industries deepest knowledge base, developed with over 35 years of consistent product innovation and committed customer service.
Experienced and versatile technical solution developer focused on improved data systems, tools, and processes. Emphasis on databases, data management and reporting, business systems analysis, requirements gathering, project management, and third-party tool implementations. Identify issues and opportunities, design solutions and processes, and drive related efforts and tasks to completion.
• Solve business needs and resolve issues by documenting requirements and designing and implementing solutions
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain databases and software tools
• Provide expert level technical capability for individual and team based projects
• Work with end users to define and document requirements and internal processes
• Create and execute project plans and revise as needed
• Communicate status and issues to management on a recurring basis
Systems Maintenance & Implementation
• Participate in third party tool implementation projects that may involve global deployment
• Design and conduct testing and validation prior to solution deployment and upgrades
• Provide technical assistance to IT during detection and resolution of system issues
• Design, develop, implement and maintain custom reports and dashboards using web tools and third party BI applications
• Extract data from disparate sources and archive appropriately for use in reporting
• Identify and complete related efforts and tasks as required
• Expert knowledge and experience with SQL, web-based reporting, or BI development required with Oracle ERP environment experience or similar preferred
• Ability to distill large amounts of data and communicate effectively to executive decision makers
• Ability to lead initiatives and project teams
• Strong knowledge of database systems
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas, and develop effective responses or escalate issues for resolution
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's degree (IT discipline preferred) or at least 9 years of IT related experience.
• Minimum of 8 years of database developer experience.
• Minimum of 6 years of Tool implementation and/or reporting experience
Location/Division: 3303 Monte Villa Pkwy, Bothell, WA 98021, USA Job Requisition: 1602259
A little about us:
Our people are the driving force behind passengers’ amazing entertainment experience and customers’ robust business platform.