Robert Half Technology is looking for an experienced database developer with a strong SQL Server background. In this role, you'll be working to design, build and develop a new server with the right database architecture. If you consider yourself an authority on writing SQL code and love developing new systems, this may be the position for you.
What you get to do every single day:
- Design, code, and implement a SQL server for database management.
- Generate a database schema based on application related function and type of the data.
- Import existing data into the database.
- Build a method for storing future database data.
- Ensure internal quality control of data imported and ongoing analysis of data integrity.
- Ensure security and integrity of the database including scheduled backups.
- Provide documentation and training to database administrator. Provide training to other users as necessary.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.