Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for overseeing the visualization and communication of key business metrics through the use of third party business intelligence tools. Ensures internal control adherence and provides audit support. Conducts studies and makes recommendations to ensure the effective and cost-efficient operation of the Company. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Strategizes with high-level executives on direction of the company based on strong reporting and quantitative evidence. Reports into Director, Business Planning & Analysis.
- Build vision for large-scale reporting using different BI tools for AX constituents, including internal users, external clients, and executives
- Develops, implements, and maintains internal processes and analytical methodologies
- Identifies clearance trends with MVPD partner inventory and strategizes how to improve client delivery while minimizing operating cost.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams on the launch of new features and products, aiding in proof of concept, user acceptance testing, and tracking implementation in an agile environment.
- Forecasts, monitors, and reports revenue and cost (margin) on an ongoing basis.
- Provides Accounting/Finance department with monthly reporting information for financial statement preparation.
- Facilitates the preparation of annual budgets.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Advanced SQL and database access knowledge.
- Experience with Tableau or other BI tools.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Exposure to agile environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer