We are looking for candidates to join our database security testing team. Our group works on various security products and features on-prem and cloud, and delivers high quality product with tight deadlines. Some of database security products/features that we work on are -
* Virtual Private Database
* Label Security
* Database Vault
* Audit Vault and Database Firewall
* Transparent Data Encryption
* Enterprise User Security
* Advanced Security Options such as Radius, Kerberos
* Oracle Key Vault
* and many exciting security features
The candidate would ideally have 8 years of test development and test Infrastructure development experience
Excellent understanding of testing processes and test automation;
Hands-on with different languages such as JAVA, C, C , Python, Perl, Shell; Worked on fast paced environment using Agile or similar methodologies;
Led a significant test automation project.
* Understanding cloud based technologies
* Should have understanding of database concepts
* Able to rapidly learn and implement testing for new products and features
* Strong debugging skills
* Strong communication skills
* Good knowledge on Web technologies
Following additional qualifications will be plus:
* Having hands-on experience on Oracle databases
* Developing test automation tools
* Experience in security features such as PKI, cryptography, encryption
* Leading a technical team and building test system
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.