Come join our Datacenter Processor Architecture team! We drive the definition of Intel's datacenter and server microprocessors from first concept, through design, validation and manufacturing.
- We work directly with Intel's largest customers to gain a deep understanding
of real-world needs and applications
- We work closely with Intel business units, platform teams, front-end design
and validation teams
- We collaborate with Intel's fabs to help optimize power, performance and cost.
Seeking a candidate to architect advanced RAS (Reliability, Availability, Serviceability) capabilities and solutions for datacenter microprocessor and SoCs.
Define, document and communicate RAS requirements to components/ subsystems, and review implementations for correctness and completeness. Assess and identify error mitigations to address the needs of a wide range of market segments. Responsibilities may include: participating in new product development, comprehending customer technical requirements, developing architectural solutions to meet those requirements, authoring specifications and other technical collateral, working with design and verification teams to ensure implementation is in accordance with the specification.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Methodical problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self initiative and ability to quickly integrate into teams and become productive.
- Ph.D 1 year of experience or a Master's 3 years of experience or Bachelor's
8 years of experience in datacenter or server CPU architecture and logic
design and validation.
- Focus area should include RAS architecture and interaction with operating
system software and platform firmware in a datacenter.
- Knowledge of modern architectural techniques regarding reliability of
- 4 years of experience in architecture/logic design, including 2 years of
experience in processor RAS features, error handling, detection, and recovery
- In-depth understanding of the interaction of machine check architecture and
error flows with system firmware/software.
- Detailed knowledge of multiprocessor system architecture, memory and input-
output subsystems, high-speed interconnects, operating systems/hypervisors,
platform firmware, Error correcting codes (ECC).
- Experience in RTL development & design environments
- Experience successfully interacting with cross-disciplinary teams, tracking
deliverables and milestones, with attention to detail.
- Excellent technical problem solving skills and strong debug experience.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.