Datacenter Network Solutions Undergraduate Intern Job Description
Come and join us to experience exciting new technologies. you will be responsible for R&D in applications and solutions for Telecom, Internet of Things IoT, Enterprise and Cloud Networks. Candidate will work with a team to analyze, design, build and validate functionalities/performance of hardware and software solutions on Linux environment.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or internship experiences.Minimum Requirements:
- Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other science/engineering related field.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
Minimum 3 months of experience in:
- Experience in Linux.
- Scripting Python, C/C and/or Java programming.
- Experience with debugging, testing, integration of hardware and software projects.
- Experience with Git and Gerrit code development tools/processes is a plus.
- Knowledge in Networking, Cloud, Packet Processing, Virtualization, open source technologies.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.Other Locations
Oregon, Hillsboro; California, Santa Clara; Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.