We are looking for a passionate driver individual to help us achieve our mission of to Incubate and cover a large, healthy, diversified set of Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) Worldwide to influence their business, drive sell up and tech adoption to accelerate their success in the market and ultimately grow their collective SOM
This is a commissioned sales enablement and leadership position responsible for driving the DCG SCALE CSP strategy and tactics across the region and to ensure we accomplish revenue results and build a solid pipeline for the future.
You will work closely not only with datacenter account teams and major industry partners, but also with other members of the region DCG Sales leadership team, other SMG sales organizations, key Business Unit stakeholders.
Main responsibilities includes:
Lead all-in SCALE strategy and collaborates in execution in the territory, aligning with all partner geo orgs like: Industry Sales Group (ISG), Online Sales Center (OSC), Geo-Marketing, Global Accounts (GAs), Regional Sales Group (RSG) (programs), Tech and Communications Products Group (CPG) to deliver sales and marketing results
Enable right "scalable" tools and playbooks at the edge to secure the Sales Force DW and deal pipeline
Coordinate investments (direct and indirect) to max impact on targeted CSPs
Create scaling programs with fellow travelers (MNCs, ISVs and the channel) in the geo, including solid pipeline and deal match making
Responsible for customer coverage strategy and relations
In Geo activation of WW initiatives like Cloud Insider
Intel Scale speaker in Industry events
Ensure Act plan/strategy in place for top scale customersQualifications:
- VERY Strong knowledge of Data Center technologies
- Ability to travel across the region 50% of the time
- Driven, self-starter
- Field enabling or product management experience
Excellent cross-functional team leadership and strong influence/matrix management skills
- Ability to manage technical/business development across business unit project teams, which consist of field commercial and technical teams, marketing, business unit and support staff.
- Excel in verbal and written executive communication skills, effective public spokesperson
- Effective interpersonal skills, especially with executive and senior level leaders in English. Other local languages a plus.
- Ability and motivation to stay current on emerging industry trends, technologies, and issues with Datacenter infrastructure and Vertical solutions and market expertise
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.