The Datafaction Software Sales Rep will be responsible for effectively managing and closing a full sales cycle by building relationships with new and existing clients, strategically addressing their needs and requirements through education of our Datafaction's software solutions.
- Follow up on quality leads, seeking decision makers to develop working relationships and assess the technology needs of potential clients.
- Fully assess and understand the client's needs and requirements to provide them with assistance and resources to help them achieve their internal vision and goals.
- Demonstrate strong business and financial acumen to translate client's requirements into meaningful business recommendations and identify appropriate solutions and services to meet integration & infrastructure needs.
- Develop and sustain a deep understanding of the Datafaction brand and values to educate clients at all levels, evangelizing our solution and publicizing success stories.
- Work with support and account management as necessary to assist customers with technical issues or renewals.
- Build and manage a pipeline in SalesForce.com to accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied clients.
- Input and maintain clients records into CRM with accurate, high quality information to facilitate effective forward-planning, maximize the success of marketing initiatives, and maintain up-to-date knowledge of customer activity
- Develop, drive and close business within assigned territory while delivering value throughout the lifecycle of the client's relationship.
- Foster and manage relationships with City National Bank sales teams to maximize penetration into territory.
- Display strong ability to lead, manage or enlist the support of others in the absence of formal authority.
Job Skills & Knowledge
- *Minimum 6 years of software sales, account management, customer support experience
- *Minimum 3 years of experience selling software in a vertical (specialized) industry
- *Minimum 3 years of experience managing medium to large account relationships
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/VeteransNote
: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Note
: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
With $46.9 billion in assets, City National Bank provides banking, investment and trust services through 72 offices, including 17 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada, New York City, Nashville, Atlanta and Minneapolis.