Charge Nurse Emergency Department for Free Standing ED
Emergency Room Charge Nurse/ ED Nurse - Day Shift - Generous Relocation Bonus.
Required : Colorado Nursing License , NRP , TNCC , PALS/ENPC . ACLS and BLS through the AHA .
North Suburban North East Free Standing ED Address: 12793 Holly St, Thornton, CO 80241
Under the general supervision of the unit's Director or designee, the Charge Nurse assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit.
Required Job Qualifications include:
•Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado. Current BCLS, ACLS, through the AHA . NRP, PALS/ENPC, TNCC required.
. Education: Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
Experience: Minimum of two years as a staff nurse in related area of acute care nursing. Previous charge nurse experience preferred.
•Experience : 2 years in Emergency Department as a RN
• Able to articulate and demonstrate knowledge of nursing theory and practice.
• Able to plan and provide for delivery of nursing services.
• Ability to makes decisions regarding activities within designated areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the leadership team.
• Demonstrates excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, communication skills, cognitive and critical thinking skills and leadership capabilities.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and tasks
Degree of Supervision Required: Under supervision of: Director/ Manager/ Designee.
Orientation Period: Based on experience. Extensive orientation may be required and will be determined by Department Manager/Director.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom