Airgas Inc., an Air Liquide company, is one of the country's largest supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases . As the leading U.S. distributor, Airgas has a focus on quality products-but we recognize that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. With more than 17,000 employees working in approximately 1,100 locations-branches, retail stores, gas fill plants, specialty labs, gas production facilities and distribution centers-chances are, there is a career at Airgas custom fit for you. Shift Time: 9:30am - 6:30pm SUMMARY:
All candidates will be required to become forklift certified, as well as cross train in all areas of the warehouse. We are looking for candidates who take pride in their work as well as work safety. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Meets company productivity and quality standards.
- Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Stacks and arranges products.
- Fills customers' orders according to specifications.
- Wraps/packs orders for shipping.
- Maintains clean work area to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for some kitting, light production duties
- Responsible for the production of OEM components
- Other duties may be assigned
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement and much more!
- Requires HS diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- 0 - 1 year warehousing or similar experience
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to push and or pull up to 75lbs
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 8hrs
- Ability to read and comprehend customers' orders, bills of lading, etc.
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge or ability to learn computer software systems
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and work over-time as needed
- Recent experience operating Cherry Picker and Stand-up Forklift preferred
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.