- Minimum of Bachelors Degree and/or an advanced degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of platform engineering services experience
- Minimum of 5 years of client relationship management
- Minimum of 5 years using MS Office Suite
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Bid Development in an outsourcing environment
- Minimum of 7 years of selling/business development experience and a consistent track record
- Minimum of 5 years product engineering sales/presales experience
- Minimum of 5 years industry domain experience in Communications, Media, or Technology
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in one of the following: Cloud, Connected Product and Enterprise, Smart Manufacturing, Software Platform development, ISVs, Telecom Networking
Professional Skill Requirements
- Knowledge of agile delivery methodology
- Attested ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Attested ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.