Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Overall Auto lender (Source: Autocount)
Our Dealer Services team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Policies & Procedures Writer – Implementation Consultant 3 consults and provides influential leadership to project managers and project teams towards successful implementation planning, solution preparation, delivery to the field, and measurement of initiatives that are the most highly complex and strategic in nature. This position will research and analyze internal processes and procedures and then consult with and make recommendation to the business on revising current or drafting new policies and procedures.
- Responsible for complex technical policy & procedure documentation products and projects.
- Research, analyze, and document internal processes, software applications, regulatory information, and tools to deliver policy & procedure documentation that is accurate and complete.
- Use advanced technical writing knowledge to write and maintain new/revised policy & procedure manuals, operational alerts, and other technical documentation including online help and documentation for the intranet.
- Assess internal processes and make recommendations to streamline procedures to reduce risk.
- Conduct complex problem and audience analysis, work with Subject Matter Experts from multiple LOB’s to gather information, design, and write policy & procedure documentation that is aligned across business units.
- Manage review process including prioritizing, resolving discrepancies by analyzing, negotiating, and escalating as appropriate.
- Collaborates with project managers to define projects /goals, design the appropriate change focused communications and identify the learning business process model and/or timing/bundling for implementations.
- Understand complexity and impact to channels, departments, products, and people.
- Ensure policy & procedure documentation is in compliance with corporate standards, established guidelines, and easily understood by the end-user.
- Participate in project meetings to obtain a comprehensive understanding of the project deliverables; represent department and ensure deadlines are met for all deliverables.
- Provide mentoring and training to less experienced staff.
Position may be located in any of the following locations:
- 23 Pasteur, Irvine,CA
- 250 E John Carpenter Fwy., Irving,TX
- 1451 Thomas Langston Rd. Winterville,NC
- 2+ years of implementation experience
- 3+ years of project management experience, additional implementation experience, or a combination of both
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Content Management Systems experience
- Project management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Adobe
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements writing
- Knowledge and understanding of process flow or procedure writing
- Knowledge and understanding of technical writing
- 3+ years of HTML (HyperText Markup Language) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Dealer Services policies and procedures
- Experience writing and editing internal communications and training-related materials in a corporate environment or financial institution
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of policy & procedure documentation and publication experience
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
NC-Winterville: 1451 Thomas Langston Rd - Winterville, NC
CA-Irvine: 23 Pasteur - Irvine, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.