Dedicated Account Representative
The onsite Dedicated Account Rep will support our client (Ford), client management leaders and customers contacts on a day-to-day basis. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, facilitating, compiling and overseeing execution of action plans, vendor management, supporting client in compiling, tracking and executing business plan and managing budget, P&L, monthly settlement statements and on-line booking tool. Responsible for monthly/daily reports and ad hoc data generation and Quality Control. Interact and support client in special projects and day-to-day requests such as Policy Exception management, crisis management and post trip reporting management. Supports Client and Client Management team- leveraging project management, analytical skills, PowerPoint, business expertise and industry knowledge.Responsibilities:
The DAR serves as a vital role on the global client team, interacting daily on special projects and day-to-day activities to drive program optimization, improved compliance and customer satisfaction.
Strengths in project management and analytics, power-point and excel proficiency are required along with business travel industry knowledge to deliver exceptional compliance, savings and traveler experience.
- Analyzes reports and identifies trends & their impact to the client
- Extensive understanding of data process flows into the MI reporting tools and how other products and services impact the tools and data (GSI, Data Corrections, Refund/Void processes, etc.)
- Delivery and analysis of all client reporting and scorecards
Program Management (KPI's/Budget)
- Pre-Audit Tool - Act as PTA administrator, providing training and troubleshooting for the PTA tool.
- Support and assist in travel vendor agreements and relationships
- Implements vendor (air, rental car, hotel, etc.) agreements and monitors compliance with reporting, tracking data, knowledge on opportunities/challenges with performances of goals, etc.
- Online Booking Tool - Act as site administrator on the online booking tool. Provide online booking tool training, troubleshooting, ID creation and profile administration for policy groups. Manage the Online tool roll out according to the project plan. Provide monthly adoption reports.
- Hotel RFP - Handle the administrative aspects of the Hotel RFP. Load Preferred Hotels into Amex PRDS.
- Airline, Car and Hotel Contracts - Maintain the vendor contracts, monitor expiration dates and provide reporting as requested by Travel Director.
- Client Travel Policy - Maintain the master list of Client travel policies. Ensure that Operations is notified of any changes or updates to the policies.
- Client Issues - Research and respond to client issues. Or open Salesforce tickets for the relevant dept to research.
- Provides overall support on key client deliverables such as the gathering of Customer Service and KPI metrics
Point of Contact
- Provides overall Client Program support to the Client General Manager and Travel Managers
- Coordinate with CGM (client global manager), Production, Maintenance and Operations towards creating solutions for the client
- Client Management experience
- Business financial acumen
- Project Management
- 3-5 years analytical/client management experience
- Bachelor Degree, minimum
- Ability to operate in a team-oriented environment with a strong sense of responsibility toward team members
- Capability to handle multiple priorities and deliver to often tight timeframes.
- Reliability and a strong focus on delivering to a consistently high quality and level of accuracy.
- Effective communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word). The candidate will at a minimum be able to provide organized data sets, pivots and understand basic excel functions and formulas.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .