The Deduction Representative is responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned accounts to identify, investigate, and analyze all deductions to determine their veracity. The investigation process will determine the course of action required to stop future occurrences of the deduction and if recovery of past deductions is possible.
- Review all applicable deductions in portfolio; primarily local and branch customers.
- Analyze cause of deduction and determine if deduction is legitimate or should be contested and presented again for collection.
- Identify trends which would relate to the deduction.
- Determines/identifies solutions to deduction causes.
- Recommend plan of action to minimize/eliminate reoccurrence to appropriate team members.
- Create documentation to write-off or re-bill as needed.
- Provide semi and monthly reporting of deduction portfolio as required by management teams.
- Maintain electronic storage files which contain various support documents or templates needed to process deductions.
- Develop electronic customer profiles which include deduction history, contacts, re-bill requirements, and other information which might unique to that customer.
- Utilize multiple databases and applications to investigate relevant pricing profiles. These would include Access, Excel, Margin Minder, BASIS, PAT, CMA agreements, Internet Web-sites.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- AA degree in business or equivalent preferred
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum one year experience in deduction research or data analysis.
- Experience in online, open item accounts receivable system preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS applications; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Access a plus.
- BASIS, ASR, CMA, PAT experience a plus.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.