Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey. What You’ll Get to Do:
The intern will be part of the R&D team and will be assisting in the software implementation of new prototypes as well as actively contributing to the ideation and design phases of each project. The intern will also work on the train-time and run-time optimization of machine learning models e.g. using GPU programming, message-passing, and MapReduce. The ideal candidate has experience in tuning machine learning models for best performances on heterogeneous data.
- Software Development and Test
- Technical Evaluation
- Documentation and Others What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience :
- Pursuing a graduate degree in Computer Science, EE, or related field Competencies :
- Demonstrated proficiency in C , C, Python and so on.
Ability to integrate sensory input, analyzing and judgment using signal processing algorithms and statistical modelling
- Interest in user interfaces and interaction for consumer electronics devices
- Ability to develop on embedded robotic platforms including port and debug on target devices
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking
- to report activities in a clear organized fashion
Other Requirements :
- No Travel needed What We Offer:
- Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
- Competitive benefits and compensation package Panasonic Silicon Valley Laboratory is leading research in the convergence of user interfaces, sensing, cloud services and networking technologies to develop the next generation of Panasonic products. The laboratory focuses on developing new concepts and user experiences through rapid prototyping and collaboration with the best-in-class research in Silicon Valley.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America