Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
This role requires strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills. The incumbent must be self-motivated and detail-oriented with the ability and perspective to understand, balance and articulate the overall product vision as it relates to individual customer requirements.
- Serve as the primary liaison between Workday Product Management and early adopter customers and design partners implementing the new Workday Student product suite
- Become an expert in the Workday Student product suite
- Work directly with customers and consultants on implementations to understand and prioritize customer business requirements
- Support the Design Partner Program Manager by documenting customer requirements and translating these into technical specifications and enhancement requests
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices for deployment and configuration
- Create tools and templates to support and accelerate deployments
- Provide regular status updates to customers and implementation teams on product enhancement requests and emerging functionality
- 2+ years experience implementing or supporting Student Information Systems at a college or university
- 4+ years consulting experience with a consulting/software company implementing enterprise applications (e.g., Sungard, Datatel, Oracle/PeopleSoft, SAP, Kuali, or similar applications) at a college or university.
- Higher Ed domain experience with Financial Aid and one or more of the following functional areas: o Student Recruiting o Registration o Admissions o Student Financials o Academic Advising o Curriculum Management
- Bachelor degree required.
- Passion for customer service
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Functional and technical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Experience with Financial, HCM, Payroll and other ERP applications a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.