The LinkedIn Learning Solutions Content Team is looking for a Delivery Coordinator who will be responsible for compiling video assets and metadata components required for the publication and distribution of LinkedIn Learning s instructional videos and products among various distribution channels. The Delivery Coordinator will also do video replication tasks, closed-captioning requests and ingest, and CMS data input necessary for course publication. The position reports to the Publication, Supervisor.
The Delivery Coordinator is a key position within the Publication team and communicates closely with the Scheduling, Editing, Graphics, and Producer teams to ensure there are effective and efficient handoffs during all phases of the publication process.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, compile, and replicate the finalized video assets into various content delivery networks according to the deadlines defined by the master release schedule
- Coordinate the delivery workflow, communicating with key stakeholders to ensure all media and data are complete, accurate, and available for timely publication
- Act as a mediator, facilitator, and primary point of contact for all issues between post-production and publication phases
- Ingest final metadata into CMS and fix publication errors reported by the Quality Assurance team during the publication review process
- Assist and coordinate fixes of published courses and products
- Actively engage in the maintenance of production and publication workflows and document workflow changes
- Assist in project archiving and asset recovery
- Coordinate closed-caption requests and ingest, and triage captioning issues
- Process media through automated compression workflow
- Perform other publication functions as assigned
- 1+ year of experience in post-production coordination, maintaining quality and continuity on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interest for the practice of information management and proven desire to improve user experience and ensure a high quality product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a focus on attention to detail, and demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve problems by tackling unique challenges head-on
- Superior time management, focus, and organization skills
- Extensive experience with asset, data, and information management and a comfortable knowledge of back-end data entry, data translation, metadata tracking structure, CMS software, and project tracking databases
- Working knowledge of image, audio, and video compression formats used in web and mobile video delivery
- Ability to enforce best practices and organize media within projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital nonlinear editing process, with working knowledge of the Adobe Production Premium software suite
- Superior project and time management capabilities within a fast-paced, highly productive, and collaborative environment and must have the ability to work proactively, calmly, and effectively with deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and be highly motivated and action-oriented, ensuring that all project timelines are met
- Knowledge of consumer and commercial internet technologies, application hosting, and content distribution strategies
- Strong Macintosh and PC computer skills, including troubleshooting and basic networking knowledge
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.