Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Delivery Driver/Forklift Operator job in Nashville, TN. This is a long term temporary opportunity. As a Delivery Driver/Forklift Operator you will be responsible for ensuring adequate inventory counts and delivery of products to businesses. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Delivery/Warehouse Associate job include:
• Lifting up to 50 pounds repetitively
• Safe, accurate and efficient fulfillment of orders
• Stocking and pulling parts
• Operating a cherry picker and/or sit down forklift
• Driving a standard box truck or delivery van
• Valid Driver's License with a clean motor vehicle record
• 2 years of verifiable forklift operating experience REQUIRED
• Ability to successfully complete background and drug screens
• Able to stand, bend, stoop, and squat as needed
• Available to work daytime and one overnight shift per week.
Pay for this position is $13.00/hour.
Schedule for this is 4p-12am.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Delivery Driver/Forklift Operator job in Nashville, TN or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.