Overview Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path. General Description
The TEKsystems Flexible IT Capacity Delivery Lead (DL) is a critical role within the Global Services delivery organization and functions in the execution of day to day activities for one or more services engagements. This role is a 6 month (potential plus) contract located in Boardman, OR and Umatilla, OR. The consultant MUST be local to this area and will support both locations which are within 20 minutes of eachother. The position of a Flexible IT Capacity Delivery Lead is an entry level position into the Delivery Manager roles and is differentiated by the nature of the engagements or programs involved. The Flexible IT Capacity Delivery Lead is responsible for supporting a Portfolio of projects and managing lower level less complex engagements and project teams throughout a designated region. These engagements will be delivered in North America at the customer location. The Delivery Lead will partner with Project Coordinators aligned with local TEKsystems Staffing offices in support of localized efforts consistent with Flexible IT Capacity service. A successful Delivery Lead is expected to have the skill set, learning capability and background to perform all the duties described below for engagements that are focused on resource management, on-boarding, customer interaction, and other the other key aspects of resource-based managed services. Responsibilities Key Accountabilities and Priorities:
Qualifications Required Education and/or Experience:
- Partnering with local Staffing Offices on SOW based resource needs, including; resource identification and processing for on-boarding, off- boarding, light reporting and metrics and resource maintenance
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution of the service delivery
- Regular interaction with TEKsystems Staffing and Global Service businesses
- Responsible for managing one or more projects/resource teams at a time
- Ensuring all IT Flexible Capacity Resources are properly on-boarded via the Resource Allocation Management Program (RAMP)
- Performing periodic customer, project, and solution "health checks" with client project teams
- Understanding and managing customer needs and requirements (resource management/oversight) to ensure contract compliance and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring determined Flexible IT PMLC processes and methodology is adhered to
- Conducting customer touch points and provide feedback throughout the year on employee performance where required
- Ensuring Human Resources policies and procedures are communicated and executed according to internal and consultant HR policies
- Providing delivery assurance of services for clients through a range of internal and external functions in the following areas: on-boarding, ff-boarding, reporting and resource maintenance
- This role may require light travel
- Other duties as needed
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Bachelors Degree
- 1+ year experience in IT Environment or Professional Services Environment
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in project management fundamentals
- Exposure to professional services agreements including the change management process
- Exposure to Services Outsourcing, PMI PMBOK. PMP and/or IAOP certification a plus
The Company is a equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills analysis and problem solving skills as well as excellent time management and organizational skills
- Personnel management skills
- Demonstrated project data/ risk analysis and correlation/ mitigation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must live locally to the Boardman, OR and Umatilla, OR locations.