The Delivery Management Manager (DMM) leads a team of Account Delivery Executives, Engagement Managers and Technical Account Managers while driving an end-to-end business in designated high revenue generating accounts. Beyond people management, the DMM works with direct reports and customer executives to develop, plan and implement creative strategies that generate long-term business value and competitive advantage.
The DMM will have the following responsibilities:
• Revenue and customer satisfaction targets
• Business development responsibilities providing thought leadership and direction across assigned accounts
• People management responsibilities including performance reviews and career development
• Review and sign-off on proposals, SOWs, and contract addendums
• Portfolio governance and oversight to drive lifecycle optimization and alignment across all Microsoft-related strategy and planning initiatives.
• Ensuring that IP development, reuse initiatives and effective practices in Opportunity & Delivery Management are utilized.
• Work closely with Software and Services Sales to achieve account level sales targets
• Being a player-coach driving a hands on approach with delivery teams when required
• The position requires a senior executive who has held strategic leadership roles within Microsoft and/or executive leadership positions within global services or Fortune 1000 corporations.
• The ability to easily and effectively connect and relate to senior customer executives is an imperative.
• Develop relationships with key line-of-business executives (CxO level), putting them in position to translate early business needs and insights into actionable solution strategies
• Assist customer business units in driving initiatives to early results and business value.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• PMP or other project management certification preferred
• Minimum of 10 years of consulting experience with a major consulting, technology or professional services firm
• Demonstrated capability in leading $5+MM complex projects with offshore delivery and teams of 30 people or more
• Strong executive presence and ability to build, extend, and maintain senior client relationships
• Extraordinary communication, team building and mentoring skills
• Previous revenue management and forecasting experience
• Demonstrated ability to develop and retaining professional talent
• Ability to lead client and consulting teams in a highly matrixed organization
• Work experience should involve technical consulting, pre-sales, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, support and management
• Demonstrated experience collaborating with sales, architects and clients in structuring work to sell new business.
• Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Customer/Partner Relationships, Product & Technology Expertise, Project Management, Strategic Insight
• Travel required (25%+) within U.S.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.