Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com
What We Do
Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
The Delivery Technician delivers prescription orders and/or products to customers on a predetermined route and schedule.
· Timely and accurate delivery of medication, equipment, products and/or supplies to long term care facilities or patient’s homes.
· Safe operation of all delivery vehicles
· Load products/materials for delivery into delivery vehicle in a safe and orderly fashion
· Ability to log deliveries and return accompanying documents as appropriate.
· Assists with packing orders as appropriate.
· Assists with tote preparation of medications for delivery.
· Confirm correct medication is in correct shipment packaging for the facility.
· Confirm final correct delivery route of medication to facility.
· Final delivery verification.
· Responsible for vehicle maintenance, alert management for maintenance issues.
· Knowledge of clean and dirty equipment requirements and/or other equipment and product transportation regulations (if applicable).
· Acceptable customer communication; reporting emergencies and problems.
· Deploy alternative delivery methods in emergency situations.
· Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
· Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
Required Qualifications :
· Current, valid driver’s license in the state at the level required for the vehicle’s operation
· Minimum of one year driving experience
· Ability to work flexible hours which may include evenings and weekends
· Ability to work on-call
. Ability to drive for long periods of time
· Possess geographical knowledge of service area, and able to read a map
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Rotating schedule, at least 5 shifts per week. Schedule will include daytime, afternoon, evening and weekend shifts
· Self motivated
· Good verbal communication skills
· Demonstrate professional, clean, and neat appearance
· Courteous customer service manners
High school diploma or equivalent
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/