Dell Account Executive, Enterprise - Southwest Division (Phoenix, AZ)
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success. Team members can expect from Dell continuous learning/training to aid in your success. Top performers can expect to earn opportunities for career advancement or lateral job changes that will continue to invigorate and develop you.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team in the *Southwest Region*. The Account Executive ("AE") is a field sales role responsible for selling the breadth of the Dell product and services portfolio to a geographic or vertical set of named accounts in Dell's Global 500 organization.
- Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives
- Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements
- Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
- Assesses potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions
- Develops product solutions for customers
- 10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- In depth IT Solutions industry knowledge
- Experience working with Large, Global customers
- Understanding of customer’s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies
- Business and financial acumen
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
**Job:** **Outside Sales - Account Executive*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions*
**Title:** *Dell Account Executive, GCCS Enterprise - SouthWest Division (Phoenix)*
**Requisition ID:** *160013RY*