Dell Blue - Sr. Manager Visual Production - Round Rock, TX
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 16001200
Sr. Manager, Visual Production – Dell Blue - Austin, TX
Dell Blue, Dell’s internal marketing agency for Customer Solutions, is looking for a Sr. Manager of Visual Production. This person would lead an amazing talented group of producers, videographers and editors and be a key leader in our mission of being the best in-house agency in the world.
We are looking for an award-winning experienced executive producer that knows all facets of video production. Someone who has done major productions as well as understanding how to do smaller scale projects but maintaining creative quality. Someone who can handle tight timelines with aplomb and resourcefulness.
Our ideal candidate will be a partner with our Creative Directors and Managing Director and have desire and drive to do the best work of their career. This person loves to mentor and teach talented junior staff, and treats people with respect and kindness. The ideal candidate has 10 years’ experience at great agencies or production companies and a proven track-record of producing conceptual, smart integrated campaigns. This person follows industry trends and understands the shifting landscape of how to communicate with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years minimum of production experience with at least 3 years of managing people
- Advertising agency or production company experience required
- Budget responsibility and financial acumen required
- An understanding of the shifting role of content and how production plays a key role in creative development
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That’s what we’re about.
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Marketing - Marketing Manager*
**Organization:** **Global Marketing*
**Title:** *Dell Blue - Sr. Manager Visual Production - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16001200*