Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
As the Dell Boomi Partner Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for managing all marketing aspects of Boomi's strategic relationship with Dell Technologies. This individual will report into the Director of Partner Marketing in the Boomi marketing organization. The position requires an individual that can build strategic plans while also working hands-on with the Dell Boomi global business development and marketing teams to execute new partner programs and joint go-to-market initiatives. The ultimate measure of your success and your teams success will be growth in partner-influenced and partner-driven sales.
- Strategic planning and tactical execution of lead generation campaigns, programs and events with Dell Technologies for sales opportunity growth.
- Developing presentations, case studies, and other marketing collateral and sales tools required to support our go-to-market with Dell Technologies.
- Planning and managing all event related activities associated with the DT alliance.
- Measuring ROI across key marketing programs while effectively planning and tracking partner marketing budget.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of Partner Marketing experience in the B2B software or SaaS industry; 5-10 years of marketing experience in general.
- Strong understanding of partner ecosystems and technology alliances, specifically related to software or SaaS companies.
- Proven track record of working effectively with cross-functional teams including sales and business development / partner relationship managers.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal communication, and project management skills.
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R24760
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.