Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
-Define clients' workflow requirements through analysis, and design
-Provide technical direction and assistance to clients regarding their workflow needs
-Plan, design, implement and document workflow processes varying in levels of complexity
-Develop test plan specifications, test and debug processes according to plan
-Provide on-going education and technical assistance to current and prospective partners
-Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science of Information Technology
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with enterprise integration and workflow tools
- Project Management and Java Programming and Linux/Unix Experience
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments
- Experience implementing metadata based applications including JSON, XML or SQL
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, SFA, ERP)
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
-Strong oral and written communication
-Quick to embrace new technologies and ability to train others
-Manage multiple support cases at one time
-Works well in a fast paced environment
-Client focused attitude
- Strong oral and written communication and ability to work evening hours, if needed
Job Family: Sales Engineering
Job ID: R18366
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.