Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
-Define clients' workflow requirements through analysis, and design
-Provide technical direction and assistance to clients regarding their workflow needs
-Plan, design, implement and document workflow processes varying in levels of complexity
-Develop test plan specifications, test and debug processes according to plan
-Provide on-going education and technical assistance to current and prospective partners
-Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science of Information Technology
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with enterprise integration and workflow tools
- Project Management and Java Programming and Linux/Unix Experience
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments
- Experience implementing metadata based applications including JSON, XML or SQL
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, SFA, ERP)
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
-Strong oral and written communication
-Quick to embrace new technologies and ability to train others
-Manage multiple support cases at one time
-Works well in a fast paced environment
-Client focused attitude
- Strong oral and written communication and ability to work evening hours, if needed
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Sales Engineering
Job ID: R18366
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.