*Software Regional Sales Manager - Philadelphia, Boston, New York*
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients.
The Boomi Software Regional Sales Manager will be asked to run the field sales team members for our Western Region, as well as communicate and execute on specific sales strategies.
- Manages multiple teams and significant assignments
- Help establishes budgets, operational plans and performance requirements
- Resolves operational issues, d evelop standards around which others will operate & i nitiates new or revised procedures, programs and initiatives
- Aligns operational plan with functional strategy and approach
- Accomplishes results through the management of a team of professional team members and/or leaders
- Act as an advisor and coach to maximize the team’s skillsets
- Develops and administers schedules, objectives, and goals; d elegates clearly and consistently
- Provides guidance, constructive input and motivation to team
- May develop and external presence through publication or speaking engagements
- Assumes responsibility for sales objectives; c onducts solid stakeholder and risk analysis on key issues
- Monitors budgets and operational effectiveness, develops strategies for adjusted courses of action
- Sets focus for outside team and helps sets focus of vertical/business
*-*10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combinations of education and work experience
- 3 year’s leadership experience
- Strong understanding of customer/industry climate; integration and SAAS industry experience preferred
- Moderate to high level of solutions and technical knowledge
- Drives training and development plans for organizations
- Develops product solutions for customers
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
**Job:** **Regional Sales Mgr-SWOU*
**Title:** *Dell Boomi Software Regional Sales Manager - Philadelphia, Boston, New York*
**Location:** *CA-Los Angeles*
**Requisition ID:** *16000QDJ*