Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The Boomi Solutions team is looking for integration developers to create compelling, predefined solutions for customers and partners. As a solutions developer, you will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of integration solutions that allow customers and partners to solve their integration challenges faster and more easily. Ideal candidates will have a strong background in application and data integration development, patterns, and technologies as well as experience with common cloud and on-premise business applications and processes. Candidates must be self-starters with a passion for delivering high quality solutions and learning new applications and technologies. If you're looking for a fast paced, challenging environment where you can deliver real value to customers, the Solutions team may be for you.
- Design, implement, and manage integration solutions using the Dell Boomi platform
- Evaluate applications, business processes, and platform technologies to assess opportunities where the Dell Boomi platform can provide value for customers
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs
- Be a product expert of the various Dell Boomi platform modules including the AtomSphere integration and MDM master data management suites
- Define and promote the adoption of best practices of Dell Boomi's products across the internal and external user community
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers
- Proven ability to design and optimize application and data integration processes across disparate systems
- Experience with integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL
- Practical experience with API design, development, and enabling technologies including REST, XML, JSON, and HTTP
- Experience with Cloud and Software-as-a-Service business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.)
- Passion for customer satisfaction and delivering high quality solutions
- Strong or al and written communication
- Quick to embrace new technologies and ability to train others
- Works well in a fast paced environment
Job Family: Engineering Development
Job ID: R20014
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.