Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell Boomi Success Assurance Director - San Francisco Bay Area
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in theGartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Ouraward-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more atwww.boomi.com
You will influence our Success Assurance program, in addition to the goal of earning the role of a trusted advisor at the select customers.
- Maximize retention and identify growth opportunities with your account portfolio
- Managethe overall post-sales account success(technical, commercial) with the support of the Dell Boomi teams (Product, Services, Support)
- Understand of customer requirements and drive internally (enhancements, fixes) required to accelerate and remove barriers to customer adoption and growth.
- Identify opportunities for expansion associated with their adoption of the Dell Boomi product portfolioand collaborate withinternal stakeholders (account, product teams.)
- Partner with our subscription sales makersduring the sales cycle on the value of the Dell Boomi Professional Services as part of theSuccess Assuranceprogram
- Present at industry events, executive briefings and customer facing workshop
- 10+ years of experience as either a Architect, Engineer, Consulting role
- Experience with cloud and application integration and B2B integration
- Experience with Large Enterprise IT organization
- Ability toaddress topics such as business value and total cost of ownership
- Demonstrated ability to successfully handling solution and services scoping to define a Statement of Work
- Experience incollaborating with Global Systems Integrators
- Excellent ability to understand and communicate complex business and technical subjects to both Management and Technical audiences.
- Excellent business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to meet and exceed retention targets
- Advanced Educational Degree
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Outside Sales
Job ID: R05324
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.