Dell Business Operations MBA Intern
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: September 30, 2016
Reference ID: 16000HJB
Dell Business Operations MBA Intern
Dell Business Operations (DBO) organization is looking for skilled, creative and effective leaders in support of its strategic and operational initiatives. Each role will be tailored to the skill set of the team member, program requirements and business needs.
All positions will be located in Dell’s Corporate Headquarters in Round Rock, Texas, and will support global programs, which may include the following focus areas:
* Channel Operations
* Performance Analytics
* Proposals and Compliance
* Customer Success
* Order Management
* Business Process Project Management
* Technology Enablement
* Talent Enablement
* Develop project plans/schedules, defining project requirements, managing communications and reporting project status
* Partner and effectively communicate with cross-functional business partners, set & manage expectations with stakeholders, facilitate & drive project meetings and become a trusted advisor at a team-level across projects
* Raise accountability, escalate issues in a timely manner and resolve conflicts
* Work on significant and unique issues, where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles
* Responsible for achieving project objectives, while maintaining a strong sense of urgency
* Strong global project management and operational skills with 3-5 years prior work experience in high-tech, consulting, sales or service-oriented businesses
* Demonstrated ability to lead and influence a cross-functional project team
* Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
* Ability to summarize and present information in a concise and clear manner for executive review and approval
* Advanced organizing, analytical, problem solving, negotiation and planning skills
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive for results
* Ability to communicate clearly, in both written and verbal forms
* Experience with Excel and PowerPoint, and presentation skills
* Masters/MBA candidate
* To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
/ Company Description /
/ With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success. /
/ Why work with us? /
* Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
* When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
* Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
* We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
* Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
/ Why work with Dell Business Operations (DBO)? /
/ Nearly 4,000 DBO team members in 75 locations around the world serve Dell’s internal and external customers. Life in DBO means partnering with all major functions across Dell and collaborating with dedicated professionals, who keep our customers at the forefront of everything we do. We create and execute transformational strategy. We provide insights and intelligence that drive business growth. We implement programs and projects that enable sales productivity. We ensure an outstanding experience for our customers. Simply put, DBO makes it easier to do business with Dell and at Dell. /
**Job:** **Support Services - Intern - Graduate*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Dell Business Operations MBA Intern*
**Requisition ID:** *16000HJB*