Dell Financial Services Operations Coordinator
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 16000WMP
Founded in 1997, Dell Financial Services facilitates customer financing of products and services sold by Dell through financing solutions for home and small businesses, educational institutions, and medium and large business customers. Our mission is "to deliver financing solutions that enable and enrich the Dell customer experience."
*Operations Coordinator - Round Rock, TX*
Channel partners, EMC and VMware are critical components of Dell’s overall growth strategy. At Dell Financial Services, we support this strategy by allowing customers to finance their total IT solutions using our financial products. The Operations Coordinator contributes to this growth by processing invoices, creating financial documents, and booking contracts into our asset management system in a timely manner.
* Validate and process invoices from channel partners, EMC and VMware
* Prepare and deliver financial contracts to DFS customers
* Actively work with customers to answer inquiries relating to channel invoices, financial contracts, and recovery of executed documents
* Ensure executed financial contracts are booked into system of record, funded and wired in a timely manner
* Maintain accurate administrative records relevant to the transaction, including critical customer and partner information
* Coordinate with cross functional teams regarding customer and partner accounts
* Communicate updates, process, requirements and expectations to customers and partners as needed
* *Intellectual Capacity*– Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills; ability to apply knowledge to multiple situations
* *Adaptable*– Ability to respond, cope & adjust with rapid changes in an evolving business
* *Results Driven*– A self-starter who takes initiative to address tough challenges or problems; works quickly and directly to resolve them
* *Innovative*– Overcomes barriers by discovering ways to complete tasks when opportunities or challenges arise; seeks continuous improvement
* *Customer First*– Impresses customers and partners by responding with a strong sense of urgency and care to requests and inquiries; takes complete action to resolve issues (including involving others in solutions when needed)
* *Personal Effectiveness*– Self-starter, good verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work, and effective time management
* Knowledge of finance and leasing
* Experience with Dell Financial Services
* Solid understanding of the DFS channel, EMC and VMware business
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/
*/Why work with us?/*
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/ Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Accounts Receivable - Finance*
**Title:** *Dell Financial Services Operations Coordinator*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000WMP*