Dell Outside Sales Specialist - End User Computing – Atlanta, GA (16001353)
Dell is hiring and we are looking to grow our Dell Team for Outside Sales Product Specialist (End User Computing). Positions are in the field and will be remote.
If you have a strong sales and technical background in building relationships and a true passion for selling and acquiring new accounts to provide best solution for our customers…We would love to hear from you!
- Proactively identifies and solves customer business problems by providing subject matter expertise and by using higher complexity product and services lines to create solutions
- Manages a territory or group of accounts to ensure opportunities are identified and closed
- Refers leads beyond the scope of this job to other sellers within the organization
- Customarily and regularly engaged at customer/client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills
- Understands and communicates technology roadmaps and vision and associated technical advantages of the proposed solution
- Recommends product and service configurations to assist with overall system design and integration
- Sells multiple LOBs and/or high-end services (e.g. after point of sale, warranty tags, break fix, managed/professional services.)
- Coaches others in closing complex deals and assists others in keeping up-to-date on Dell’s technology, products, and services
- Articulates how the Dell business model relates to selling Dell products and services
- 10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Willing/able to travel 50%
- Strong knowledge of technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Strong knowledge of product configurations
- Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree
- IT Hardware/Software Sales Experience
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
**Job:** **Outside Sales Specialist - Outside Sales*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Dell Outside Sales Specialist - End User Computing - Atlanta, GA*
**Requisition ID:** *16001353*