Dell Sales Support Sr. Analyst
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posted: January 08, 2017
Reference ID: 160013N1
*Dell Sales Support Sr. Analyst - Chicago, IL (Remote) or Round Rock, TX*
Dell is hiring and we are looking to grow our Dell Team! We currently have an opening for an Sales Support Sr. Analyst to join our team working remotely in the Chicago, IL area or Round Rock, TX.
This role will support the sales organization through customer, operational and business support. You will be the primary interface between the sales group and other operational functions developing sales processes and procedures relating to online/offline order administration, order fulfillment and communication.
You will be the main liaison while working in the software operations area between sales and our software partners as it relates to contract, parts and/or orders being created, submitted and processed.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
*Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web atwww.dell.com/careers.
* Undergraduate degree plus 2 years of applicable experience or equivalent work experience
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Must be able to work independently
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
**Job:** **Sales Support - Sales Operations*
**Title:** *Dell Sales Support Sr. Analyst*
**Requisition ID:** *160013N1*
**Other Locations:** *North America-US-TX-Round Rock*