Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The Director of Demand Pricing will provide services on the following areas of expertise:
- Responsible for leading all Demand planning processes and efforts to effectively release an accurate forecast in order to anticipate product requirements (end-to-end forecasting).
- Demand Planning team, systems and process to deliver an accurate short, mid and long term forecast enabling all market strategies in order to anticipate supply chain needs.
- Forecasting (Statistical) and collaboration for each sales channels (NRS, local key account and other sales) including:
- Relationship with VP´s of sales and marketing to anticipate all ad activities, sales trends, and price promotions for each DC and Combo Centers.
- Lead S&OP meetings routine as needed in the Planning Process with Customers/Sales/Marketing/Planning to provide relevant information as new products.
- Business relationship with key demand generator (such as NRS, Other Bottlers) for the benefit of CCSWB forecast strategy.
- Strategies to optimize sales portfolio (SKU's Deletions) with RGM, Finance, Marketing and business units in order to have a more profitable and managed portfolio.
- CCSWB in forecast related events, ceremonies, seminars, etc., for having the right representation of AC in these forums.
- To lead, create and deploy training programs and capabilities development activities for CCSWB forecast and collaboration personnel for having a talented, updated and competitive team.
- Release final Collaborative Forecast by location/Product level in a Short and medium term.
- Communicate and lead process to improve forecasting Accuracy
- The rules and tuning for APO to perform package/location forecasts for all Southwest locations.
- Adjust sales percentages to represent projected volume activity at customer level.
Create the process to adjust and approve CVC's and DP Master Data to generate, analyze and adjust Statistical forecast. Review, adjust & approve final collaborate forecast release.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of prior Managerial experience within Supply Chain (Forecasting, Planning and inventory management)
- Advance English language proficiency required
- Basic Spanish language proficiency desirable
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.