Demand Generation Associate - Dell Boomi, San Francisco, CA
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 160010SG
*Demand Generation Associate Dell Boomi -San Francisco, California*
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in theGartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Ouraward-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more athttp://www.boomi.com/
The Dell Boomi Demand Generation team is looking for a Demand Generation Associate. This position will be exposed to a variety of the latest marketing technologies in the digital marketing space.
- Support marketing campaign execution across Marketo and Salesforce, from email sends to list segmentation, lead workflow, and reporting
- Maintain prospect and customer databases, data cleanliness, list uploads, target segmentation, and touch cadences
- Conduct data audits to ensuring data accuracy, including ensuring that contacts in the database are free of duplicates, have current and accurate information.
- Support the team in implementation of new marketing tech vendors
- Implement demand generation marketing campaigns that align to key initiatives and goals, use UTM codes to track content and channel effectiveness
- Develop and design landing pages to support marketing programs
- Work closely with sales to support a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Assist in maintaining marketing automation processes, procedures, SLA’s, programs and technical processes and workflows
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in marketing for a high-tech company
- Experience in driving programs and projects across cross functional teams within an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate marketing messages through various mediums
- Highly efficient team player who thrives in challenging working environments
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the
entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
*Why work with us?*
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Campaign Management*
**Title:** *Demand Generation Associate - Dell Boomi, San Francisco, CA*
**Location:** *CA-San Francisco*
**Requisition ID:** *160010SG*