DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for
a Demand Management
Coordinator to be located in Warsaw,
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest,
most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the
world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of
products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma,
spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and
biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more
agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment.
With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive
solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either
company could accomplish on its own.
- The Demand Management Coordinator
performs responsibilities that are generally classified as clerical with a
technical expertise in systems software use. The position scope is relatively
large in the number of responsibilities and the responsibilities performed have
a medium level of impact on the success of the business unit and company.
- Primarily responsible for reviewing and releasing all instrument orders
as per the field forecast and ordering process.
- Tracks territory allocations against budgets.
- Identifies and classifies orders, monitors any territory deviations and
verifies supply approval and coordinates delivery date as required.
- Builds and Maintains the Demand Management Access Database.
- Preparation of Weekly, Monthly, and Ad Hoc Reports from Access Database.
- Acts as a temporary replacement / back-up for various departmental staff
as directed for periods of short duration.
- Serve as primary contact for instrument concerns for sales field.
- Performs routine or periodic verification of demand management.
- Responsible for maintaining supplies and mail distribution for the
- Aids in the Preparation of departmental work instructions and maintains
in accordance with department requirements.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Must have two (2) years of office experience.
- Experience working in Medical Device and/or a highly regulated
environment is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software applications such as
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel (V-Look up, Pivot tables, etc.) is
required; Access highly preferred.
- General inventory management knowledge and data entry skills are
- Ability to analyze detailed data and prepare excel reports is required.
- Previous experience managing budget allocations will be a plus.
- Traveling time: 10%
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
Inventory Planning/ControlRequisition ID