We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward.
We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers .
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
The Demand Planners primary role is to drive the monthly demand planning cycle designated product categories
This individual works closely with several key groups including Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Operations to drive results through the demand planning process.
- Analyze the results in the forecasting software and determine areas of concern that require further support through the consensus review process
- Lead the monthly consensus review process
- Work closely with several key groups to gather marketing intelligence and customer feedback
- Support the S&OP process from the demand perspective to include updating S&OP capacity/demand forecast models
- Ensure the updated forecast is loaded into the ERP system and various off line tools
- Ensure master data management of discontinued SKUs for the business units/technology is up to date and complete
- Drive periodic review of finished goods SKUs to determine rationalization and sustainability
- Provide recommendations for floor stock needs and revisions and work with the various teams to implement
- Support key department and supply chain initiatives
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, required; degree in supply chain, economics, industrial engineering or business, preferred
- Able to review large amounts of data and determine patterns or anomalies
- Detail oriented and enjoy working with numbers
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- High level of profiency; MS Office Suite, Excel included
- Previous experience in SNP/APO - SAP, AS400, Demand Solutions or other forecasting software, a plus
- Computer programming experience in Visual Basic and / or SQL is a plus
- APICS certification, a plus
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.