Works with the Sales, RGM and Bottler teams to provide a detailed forecast to the supply group. Ensures that all key deadlines for forecast are met. The position is the key liaison with the Supply group for communication related to forecast change. The position takes a leadership role in driving process improvement by utilizing available tools to deliver more accurate forecast.
- Analyze performance data to identify business plan variances using established systems and ad-hoc problem solving;
- Generate sales forecasts by entering new product demand information into planning software to deliver accurate concentrate and material requirements to manufacturing, purchasing or scheduling operations;
- Collaborate with New Products, Product Commercialization, Sales and Marketing to increase forecast accuracy;
- Establish performance criteria by tracking the performance of service agents, analyzing trends and benchmarking to identify areas for improved customer service
- Project short and long term volume estimates, using input from Sales, Production Plants, Distribution and Marketing to provide the system with accurate volumes to be used in budgeting;
- Provide input to software implementations by using subject matter expertise to improve capabilities of existing software and ensure that software meets performance requirements;
- Measure and benchmark the demand planning process to improve the accuracy of demand management in the plant;
- Extract, analyze and report system data to improve supply chain efficiencies using Company sponsored software
- Coordinate suppliers, concentrate plant, production, R&D and product commercialization using technology (e.g., e-mails, fax, teleconferences) and key business contacts to execute new product launches;
- Interpret feedback from stakeholders to evaluate performance of products, processes or innovations using trend analysis and other tools
- Participate in initial feasibility and risk assessment by incorporating input from stakeholders (e.g., customer, bottlers, account teams, field sales) in order to assist decision-makers with an innovation launch decision.
- Document current state processes and business systems and compare to benchmarking data and/or best practices in order to identify performance gaps.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.