Demand Planning Sr. Advisor - Round Rock, TX
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: January 02, 2017
Reference ID: 16000TAC
This role is responsible for driving Collaboration, Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR) by leveraging analytics and working closely with the retail account, regional supply planning, sales, and logistics.
* Monitor and analyze inventory and sales data and leverage that information to make informed decisions and commitments
* Ensures that the interest of the business are represented during account communications
* Monitor, track and report on account performance from pre PO commitment to delivery
* Gathers and disseminates information to internal and external customer needed to make decisions and drive the business
* Works with senior leaders and functional experts to understand account business problems and processes
* Plays a leadership role in the standardization of account deliverables and ensuring adherence to commitments
* Develop and implement strategic account plans with agreed upon service level agreements
* Act as the single point of contact for supply/inventory issues and solutions to accounts
* Identify account process improvement opportunities and present them to senior management with recommendations and alternatives
* Undergraduate degree and 6 years’ relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4 year’s relevant experience. MBA degree preferred.
* Knowledge of CPFR process with special focus on forecasting
* Ability to develop and implement channel strategies and account support plans
* Ability to analyze data and make planning decisions
* Ability to identify, communicate and manage account risks
* Ability to facilitate and lead account meetings
Why work with us?
* Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
* When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
* Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
* We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
* Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web atwww.dell.com/careers.
**Job:** **Marketing - Marketing Operations*
**Title:** *Demand Planning Sr. Advisor - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000TAC*