An Dental Assistant job in Baltimore, MD is available courtesy of Adecco Medical. We're searching for a Certified Dental Assistant to work in the capacity of an Orthodontic Assistant. This is a temporary to permanent position and the hours are 8-5 Monday through Friday. Certification through the DANB is very highly preferred
Dental Assistant job responsibilities include:
• Ensure to have a friendly relationship with patients and educating them on personal oral care
• Provide excellent chair-side assistance to doctor of Fit bands, set up bondings, place archwires, deliver appliances, and remove braces while working in a timely manner to maintain the daily schedule
• Accurately collect and record patient medical histories in Dolphin
• Organize and sterilize dental instruments
• High school diploma or GED
• Certified Dental Assistant
• X-ray certification required in the state for which you apply
• Previous work experience in a dental practice is a plus
If you are interested in this Dental Assistant job in Baltimore, MD then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.