Implements, and provides first, second and third tier support to Central Logic customers when necessary for all of products, ancillary products, and services.
• Take direction from Program Management and implement applications as per documented descriptions, processes, and specifications.
• Document and follow processes in great detail
• Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues, and be able to communicate such with clients via email and over the phone
• Work in person with customers an added benefit
• Document support workflow processes, and makes part of the Knowledge Base
• Provide support as required after a Customer Go Live, and also assist the Support Services Team when needed
• Share responsibility with the rest of the Technical Services team for covering after-hours support on a scheduled basis
• All other duties as assigned by your supervisor
For consideration, email resume to: Tabitha.email@example.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.