Deployment Engineer/Desktop Support
Our client is a large investment firm with high-profile clients throughout Los Angeles. They are looking for a deployment engineer/desktop support person to assist with deployment as well as standard DST duties. This is a mid-high level role, and the individual for this will be compensated based on his/her experience.
You have a strong background in networking (Windows, Linux, DCOS, Terraform, AWS, software-defined environments), software development, (DCOS, Mesos, microservices, cloud solutions) and deployment technologies (container virtualization, container orchestration)
- You rsquo;ve participated with cross-functional teams while leading systems administration, integration and automation initiatives for on-prem and cloud-based systems in testing and production environments
- Your approach is consultative and you have experience serving multiple customer deployments simultaneously
- Provide computer desktop support to local amp; remote locations in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Provide support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Ensures the integrity of all electronic data records by following company quality standards
- Track equipment inventory and collaborate on potential purchases
- Own and execute technology implementation projects
- Resolve computer problems, and advise/implement appropriate action/solutions
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
**For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to email@example.com**
Important: Due to the time-sensitivity of this role, our client will only consider local candidates. Non-local candidates will not be considered.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.