The Deployment Manager is responsible for the overall execution of a project from an onsite location. In this role, you will be the lead Schneider Electric representative onsite and facilitate project completion through a superior technical ability coupled with a dynamic management skillset that can be applied to managing a crew of technicians, other deployment managers, electrical sub-contractors, assigned graphics and software resources dedicated to the project.
The Deployment Manager will represent Schneider Electric and Data Center Software Solutions in appropriate meetings in regards to the assigned project. You will be seen as very knowledgeable in product and execution. What do you get to do in this position?
This might be the job for you if you have
- Lead Building Management System commissioning efforts
- Identify & mitigate schedule risks
- Identify & mitigate technical risks
- Adjust Graphics & Alarms
- Troubleshoot communication protocol issues
- Serve as hardware and terminations Expert
- Develop and understand scope
- Load Controllers
- Maintain redlines for as-built revisions
- Locate and understand specifications
- Coordinate material delivery and installation
- Manage local tech crew and e-sub
- Mentor others in Deployment Management disciplines
- Complete all checkout sheets
Travel Required 50 – 80% Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of HVAC, access control or other building systems
- Understanding of all parts of a chiller plant and how they are usually controlled
- Ability to analyze & understand control system drawings and schematics
- Sufficient knowledge of electrical circuits to calculate load, voltage drop and safety hazards
- Leadership skills including employee mentoring and development
- Proficient electrical circuit troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of data center efficiency metrics
- Ability to forecast staffing needs for assigned project based on task and deadline
- Good inventory management skills
- Basic understanding of the change order process
- Knowledge of building code as it applies to BMS install
- Understanding of networking concepts and cable types
- Strong Schneider building controls product knowledge
- Understanding of commissioning principles
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.